Thai NTC (NBTC) Certification
The National Telecommunication and Broadcasting Commission
Is an independent state telecommunications regulator in Thailand. Its duties and responsibilities are to regulate all telecommunication services in the country through formulating a Master Plan on Telecommunications Activities, setting criteria and categories of telecommunication services, permitting and regulating the use of spectrum for telecommunication services, and granting licenses to the telecommunications operators.
Classification of Products
Telecommunication equipments to be sold in Thailand subjected to NTC or NBTC’s scope are divided into 3 groups:
- Class A: Registration
- Class B: Approval Certification
- SDoC: Supplier’s Declaration of Conformity
We offers consulting and application service to you to get NTC or NBTC certificate in the most convenient ways. We helps you to optimize your application by arranging faster and cost effective testing laboratory. We helps you about self declaration procedure. Our services will ensure you will get your products certified or registered so that you will be able to sell your products in provided time frame. Lead time
Estimate lead-time to complete certification is around 2-3 weeks. For SDoc submission, estimate lead time to complete registration is within 3 days.
Required information for NTC or NBTC certification
- Application form in Thai language (We will arrange on this section for you)
- Technical documents of products (such as Catalog / Brochure / Photos and/or Technical specification and/or Operation manual / Service manual and/or Circuit Diagram
- Test reports (e.g. RF, EMF/SAR, safety test reports)
- Other related documents
Who requires to apply NTC or NBTC application?
- Manufacturers, importers, traders, retailers or advertisers (local/oversea)
- The applicants shall provides local representative in Thailand.
- Applicant wish to submit applications shall be “Local Representative” having a “Suppliers Code” and submitting in Thai language only.)